Friday, May 1, 2009

How and Where to buy anime DVD online?

Did you know where you can buy anime DVD online? If you have trouble to find it on net and don't know any realiable site that can help you buy anime DVD online, i suggest with you this new website i found on net. It looks good and i know many people already grab from this site.

If you otaku or anime addicted like me, just go and choose your favourite anime. I wonder if Full Metal Panic 3rd Season still on sale in this website. Need to check out first. So, you will not have problem to buy anime DVD online right?

I find something good. Naruto Uncut. Looks like i need to grab one soon!

Ps: You can go and buy it here now : ShopanimeDVD.com

4 comments:

  1. i just find at some anime store at my town. They provide good dvd for anime and drama. I prefer that store than buying online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not buy online. Just love hangout at ebay store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found another site that provide points reward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot to put the link: PlayTech-Asia.com

    ReplyDelete