Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hunter X Hunter Anime: The Top Shonen Manga

Did you ever watch Hunter X Hunter anime? I glad if some of you already did because its really great fighting type anime which i really love to watch it. Even their manga already leave anime version, but its fine. I can wait anime version to be at full version. Seems like it might be take a long road. Hoho..

I believe some of you want to know more about Hunter X Hunter right? I suggest you read their manga at Onemanga website. You can go and buy Hunter X Hunter DVD tru online or find some store which sell this kind of DVD. I believe you will like it after watch Hunter X Hunter anime.

Ps: You also must know that Hunter X Hunter also amongs of top shonen Manga besides Hikaru No Go, Naruto, Bleach, Eyeshield 21 and others. It become interesting right?

2 comments:

  1. i love naruto, bleach, eyeshield, and others. Too many anime i love to read and download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not bad. I also like hunter x hunter. But for book version.

    ReplyDelete